without even having to check, I know it means the following:
- Taxi drivers will not be on the road for a while
- The trains will probably not be running since the tracks will have water
- The ferry from Tangiers to Tarifa/Algiceras will not be running or will be delayed
- Finding a bus to take you anywhere will be a bit more difficult.
- Electricity will probably be cut off at some point
Something to think about, when traveling to Morocco in the winter season. That being said, if you’re not heading out, but in a guesthouse or home, it’s great, comfortable sleeping weather 🙂