It’s really simple to please airline customers these days … do anything better than airlines in North America and you’re a star. Singapore Airlines excels in almost everything they do … if you’re flying anywhere in Asia and you get the Singapore or Thai Airlines experience… jump at it
- Offer a meal with your service … decoupling your prices is one thing – but most people who fly still remember the times where this was the standard.
- Have stewardesses who look the part and operate as such. Singapore Airlines has great stewardesses – they do look the part, much like Porter Airlines here in Canada.
- Have service people pay attention to your high value customers and better attention to status.
- Treat economy passengers as well as you would treat your friends.
- Treat business class passengers like the high paying, revenue generators that they are.
There’s a reason that Singapore Airlines is always at the top of all customer service rankings in the airline industry. I’ve flown on Thai, Emirates, Singapore .. the only one I’m missing so far is Qatar Airlines.
Speaking of flying … here is a link to my asia plan V4 … I’ve buried it here as a work in progress.