After being here for a couple months, we’ve found that getting the latest info on what on special in Charlottetown is actually pretty difficult. There’s a couple resources online through PEIinfo or various separate websites, so here’s my list of “What’s on special in Charlottetown on Mondays”. If you’re looking for how to spend a Foodie weekend in PEI, you can jump to the following post (link here)
- Pizza Delight :
- $6.00 for a 12” pepperoni pizza! Special applies to take-out orders only! All Day, All Night, All Together Good!
- East Side Marios :
- Kids Eat Free! Every Monday, recieve one FREE Mini Mario Meal (for kids 10 and under) for each purchase of an adult entree valued at $14.99 or more! Not vaild for groups with 10 or more kids. Dine-in only.
- Happy Hour Apps!
Monday-Thursday 4-6pm & 9-close
- Old Triangle :
- Martini Mondays $5.00 at The Old Triangle Irish Alehouse
- Brits Fish and Chips
- All Day Special: Hot Hamburger $9.95
- Hunters Ale House (Up to date specials on their twitter account)
- 1/2 price Nachos
- The Factory Cookhouse (Twitter)
- 2 for 1 Fajita special
- Olde Dublin Pub (Website)
- 2 for 1 pasta along with $1 Oyster everyday from 4-6 pm (I highly recommend the oyster special)
- BTW : I think their post on Oyster Tasting 101 is a must read.
- Ken’s Island Fries (Twitter)
- While they don’t have a daily special, I consider this chip truck to be one of my favorite island snacks. I have a whole blog post devoted to going to Ken’s!